Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Help with Crysis 2 80010017 error?

Sponsored Links
    Hi,

hoping i can get some help with getting Crysis 2 to run on Kmeaw 3.55 and MultiMan, have put it onto HDD, when trying to run the game MultiMan asked to change param to 3.55 which i did and it comes back to XMB with 80010017 error code, not sure what do to next.

I have read that it might be a bd laser issue, dont think that is the case as i have put games onto HDD after trying Crysis 2.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i think you need to fix the eboot as well.. The game probably required minimum 3.56 fw.. Fix the eboot and you will be good to go..!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Have now put the eboot through ebootMOD to get the MODIFIED unfortunately still getting the same error (80010017) i am trying to load from external HD. do i need to put the game with modified eboot back onto HDD for it to work?

Did you rename the modified eboot.bin back to "eboot.bin" again and replace it with the original eboot? Another thing, someone in this forum just told me that you should use ebootFIX instead, then copy the "PS3_GAME" folder that it made in '"retail" and replace that with the original files. Hope you get it working man, let us know if it worked man

OMG must be that i have been up way too long 1am down under... you were right Abigoriktus, just had to rename the eboot.bin and all is working fine now...thanks heaps man... can't believe i missed it.

No problem man Glad to help. Enjoy man, I started playing crysis 2 today myself, oh man, it`s insane!!

hey aussie.. it's workin from external too or you put it in your internal drive??

You can play crysis 2 off an external as well SinnerShanky It has no files over 4gb.

i know that.. What i wanted to ask is that does the eboot mod put some limitation that the game should be on internal hdd only.. Or not??

no it's normally only pkg mods for xmb that require a game in a specific location.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News