Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Help Creating a PKG file?

Sponsored Links
    Right guys any help will be greatly appreciated, the problem i have is as follows. I can create an EBOOT.BIN, my problem is when i try to make the pkg file i type into cygwin, psn_package_nprdm.exe BCES00483-conf BCES00483

Now this is where i get a problem it says and i quote "cannot open BCES00483"

Any help is welcome, i am stuck on this last bit

Thanks for looking guys i found out what i was doing wrong, when i saved the conf file it wasn't saving correctly, all i had to do was click start, in the search, type folder options then the tab, VIEW then just take the dot out of the hide extensions for known files and then when i saved the conf file it saved correctly and i was able to finish my first eboot for brunswick bowling blus30532, unfortunately my son has the ps3 so until he comes back i can't test it :-)
    Last edited by camsterrulz; 01-14-2011 at 08:24 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Best Answer - Posted by PS3 News:

+Rep DaedalusMinion for pointing that out, I will now do it for him with this as the answer:
    Quote Originally Posted by camsterrulz View Post
    Thanks for looking guys i found out what i was doing wrong, when i saved the conf file it wasn't saving correctly, all i had to do was click start, in the search, type folder options then the tab, VIEW then just take the dot out of the hide extensions for known files and then when i saved the conf file it saved correctly and i was able to finish my first eboot for brunswick bowling blus30532, unfortunately my son has the ps3 so until he comes back i can't test it :-)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Since You found the answer yourself, 'mark' a best answer so that your thread appears as solved!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    +Rep DaedalusMinion for pointing that out, I will now do it for him with this as the answer:
    Quote Originally Posted by camsterrulz View Post

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News