Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question [Answered] Help in buying a new PS3?

Sponsored Links
    hello ppl.

i want to buy a new ps3 so i can play hacked games and i want to make sure i wont end up with a unhackable ps3. i did a little research on the net and found out that ps3 slim 120 gb models all come with 3.55 or lower firmware, and after a lot of looking around i found a shop near my house that sell that model.

so i just want to make sure for last time (because you cant return stuff u buy from that store) is it 100% sure that 120 gb ps3 will come with lower firmware then 3.55? i really hope that som1 who really understand about ps3 models can give me a clear answer.

thanks for your help !!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you really need to look at the back of the ps3 to see the model number to make sure it can be downgraded. i really don't think you will find a new ps3 with 3.55 on it unless you look in some obscure back street shop or something. i think the last model that is downgradable is 300b or 250b but i'm not sure.

someone here will 100% know for sure

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    From what I was reading, a Ps3 slim with cech 20xx will be 3.55 or lower. Just to make sure, is this a brand new ps3 or pre-owned? If it is pre-owned there is a possibility that it could have been upgraded and you will need to use a flasher to downgrade.

Chances are that if you get a used one then you will have to downgrade it. If you buy a new one from a store I am about 90% sure you will get one with 3000 model and you will not be able to downgrade it or jailbreak it. You need to find yourself a used one. Thanks

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News