Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by sensi View Post
    wescyd - i've been playing around all day, i have managed to use FastFile to dump my 2 IWffu100 sections, and it shows more text but no files, however all the 78das have been removed it looks like.

i ran my .ffs in rstudio and didnt get nothing, something doesnt add up here..
    Your reason is because you are probably using the Demo version, and you need the full version. The Fastfile tool doesnt extract everything man.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Wescyd3 View Post
    Your reason is because you are probably using the Demo version, and you need the full version. The Fastfile tool doesnt extract everything man.
    Plus rep for helping

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    wouldn't you just split the parts for the bin and put the patched image on the hdd? because at that point the image of the hdd does not have encryption so the hdd should then show all its files?

Anybody know how to do speed hack for MW2?

Hi, I've just bought and recieved a USB to SATA cable to use for my PS3 HDD, but I don't know what to use to read it, or how to decrypt/encrypt it, can someone please help?

Once I get help with that, I would also like to know how to edit the MW2 Patch please.
    Last edited by blaytn; 07-22-2010 at 09:18 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

How can I hack everything in MW2 without USB?

Umm... you're going in the complete wrong direction.

The .ff files for MW2 are found inside the patch itself which is located in the game directory but there is no need. All you have to do is obtain the MW2 pkg for your region and update version then unpack the pkg and the ff files will be inside of there.

- BTW there's many .ff Viewers Buc-Shotz has a good one and there's already pre-modified .ff files like EliteMossy and etc

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News