Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Help with AC3 on Kmeaw please?

Sponsored Links
    ok so i downloaded the duplex version and i downloaded the eboot patch i'm on kmeaw and i don't know exactly what to do with it haven't patched any of the newer games i haven't used my cfw since they before they started patching 3.6+ games thanks!

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    This guide is for N0DRM patches but may still be of use: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post427610

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I was about to add something here... but the link in the above post leads to a very good guide ... follow it and you'll be patching and playing like there is no tomorrow ... I know I am!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    the eboot fix i downloaded has part 1 thur 4 which one am i supposed to use? does it even matter?

Sounds like they are .rar files, meaning you will need to download them all then extract (unpack) them to get the files needed.

ok i installed them like the guide said and when i went to launch game i get a error like 80010007 i made a empty iso folder like from the other post so i dont know what i did wrong using a older version of multiman which i dont think should matter

Quote Originally Posted by windrider42 View Post
    The 3.55 fix should have an eboot.bin,ac3mp_e_ps3_f.self, UplayBrowser.ppu.self and param.sfo
    You will place those in USRDIR except for Param.sfo
    Also need ASSASSIN_ISO in USR directory.
    yea put all those in those folders and i still get a error boots back to xmb

800010007 error everytime and i put all files where they r supposed to go not sure if im booting it right im using newest version of multiman and i press load it goes to xmb and it shows the ac3 as a bootable cd click it then back to xmb wtf
    Last edited by Shadowstitch; 11-02-2012 at 10:42 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ok had it right first time your on 3.55. The 3.55 fix has eboot.bin, ac3mp_e_ps3_f.self, UplayBrowser.ppu.self which you put in USRDIR it also has param.sfo

So just replace those then create ASSASSIN_ISO in USRDIR

In multiman Press SELECT + X or in options on game, choose bd mirror.
    Last edited by windrider42; 11-02-2012 at 10:45 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

bd mirror is on by default

Are you using the latest multiman?

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News