Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] heavy rain update help?

Sponsored Links
    hi guys,

first off, im running a 60g ps3 (now 250) with 3.41 firmware, using hermes psgroove on my maximus avr usb 1.0

i read in the compatibility list that HEAVY RAIN is compatible if played from the internal and external drive. and the note says: Uninstall all pre-PSJailbreak content from HDD (im not sure i get this..)

i wanted to use the move controller, so when i popped the game in, it ask me for the 2.0 update (the move compatibility update) everything installs ok.

my problem now is that i runs with the disc in. from the internal drive, it freeze automatically when i click on the disk icon. and from the external drive, when i click the disc icon an error message ask me to insert the heavy rain disc...

can anyone help :S
    Best Answer - Posted by smotheredhope:

Try Ftping to your ps3 and replace the eboot.bin from the directory dev_hdd0/game/whatever the title id is, example BCUS9841(little big planet in this case) /PS3_GAME/USRDIR and, with the one that your back up manager made located on internal or external.

Example for internal hardrive dev_hdd0/game/Laun12345/GAMEZ/BCUS9841/PS3_GAME/USRDIR on external it would be PS3/GAMEZ/BCUS9841/PS3_GAME/USRDIR.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Try Ftping to your ps3 and replace the eboot.bin from the directory dev_hdd0/game/whatever the title id is, example BCUS9841(little big planet in this case) /PS3_GAME/USRDIR and, with the one that your back up manager made located on internal or external.

Example for internal hardrive dev_hdd0/game/Laun12345/GAMEZ/BCUS9841/PS3_GAME/USRDIR on external it would be PS3/GAMEZ/BCUS9841/PS3_GAME/USRDIR.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The move update does not currently work with jailbroken PS3's.

Ok good to know. I had seen the put game disc screen when i updated dead rising 2 and I solved it by replacing the eboot bin.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News