Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Unhappy [Answered] Heavy Rain Black Screen?

Sponsored Links
    Hello. I bought a ps3 mod stick from Romania and i use Back-up manager v2. (I don`t have a real game). I tried some games (Dead Rising 2, FIFA 11, Mafia 2, Infamous, Dante's inferno) and they work perfect. Now i copied on internal HDD Heavy Rain, but when I enter it, all i get is a black screen. Is there a new version of Back-up Manager, or another manager which can run this game? I really want to play it... Thank you.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Try using Open Backup Manager. For it to work you will need to have Hermes added payload so it would be useful to see what device it is and see if its flashable.

As far as i know Heavy Rain doesn't work without a disc in the drive and require a disc to be inserted. If you have a working BD Drive then buy a old game for 2-3 and stick it in the drive.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    delete the update folder "PS3 update" within the game (i think thats the name of the folder :\ ) then try to load the game.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for answers.

@aamir007, buying a game is not an option (i'm from Romania) and i really can't... About Open Backup manager, i'll ask the one from who i bought the stick.

@rdbrooks, tried that. Nothing happend. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by aamir007 View Post
    As far as i know Heavy Rain doesn't work without a disc in the drive and require a disc to be inserted.
    Yes, I can second that. You need a disc in the drive for this game.

There's lots of places to buy game eg. ebay romania buy a game for a few euros and stick it in the drive, it will increase the compatibility quite a lot as many games do not work without the disc.

Quote Originally Posted by aamir007 View Post
    There's lots of places to buy game eg. ebay romania buy a game for a few euros and stick it in the drive, it will increase the compatibility quite a lot as many games do not work without the disc.
    I think I`ll do that... Thank you very much guys. You can put this Answered!

You have to select the best answer then it'll show that its answered.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News