[Answered] Heavy Rain backup issues?

Hey, i'm using psgroove payload with a TI-84 graphics calculator, and both backup manager version 1 and open manager version 1.16. Now the problem is not so much with backing up or running heavy rain but rather, when i run it from my external hard drive with either backup manager or open manager it doesn't recognise I've played the game and begins to install the game (like faster load time thingy) and it jsut gets frozen at 0%.

Any ideas I can't workout how to do it and looking at all the compatibility list isn't very helpful in explaining how to do it. btw i'm assuming i've got a EU version cause I live in Australia.

Try installing it from your internal hard drive then transfer to external using open manager.. it should run without installing after this.

I believe that you might have to play the game directly in NON JB mode before? If yes - then you'd need first delete all the Game data for it otherwise it will fale to run (re-install) from backup.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaHomer View Post
    I believe that you might have to play the game directly in NON JB mode before? If yes - then you'd need first delete all the Game data for it otherwise it will fale to run (re-install) from backup.
    No, thats not needed. Just delete your gamedata and backup your game from external to internal using OM. It should work fine.

Greets

Erm -- so IT IS needed then I've just said the same about deleting the game (install) data for the game unless indeed you have something else in mind?