Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Heavy Rain on 3.55 help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi all, I'm having some issues with heavy rain on my newly Jailbroken PS3 and I'm hoping to get some help. When I load it up, i get the playstation move warning screens and then it just goes to a black screen

I'm playing it off the internal drive, and I've tried playing it on the external as well. I have tried FTPing the files to the internal, FTPing to the external, putting it on the external, putting it on the external and transferring it internal via multiman.

Each of those I've tried with both Gaia and Multiman, in addition to with and without the update.

Really frustrating, anyone have any ideas what the problem might be?
    Best Answer - Posted by DaedalusMinion:

When you're playing Heavy Rain from external, launch it by pressing SELECT+X.

Then after it loads up and installs the data, you can launch It normally and play.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    When you're playing Heavy Rain from external, launch it by pressing SELECT+X.

Then after it loads up and installs the data, you can launch It normally and play.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News