Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Um, unless all the cables are extremely short in some instances, those will degrade the signal a ton.

Just get the mayflash, the image quality is great with it, and I dont think the hdfury is worth the extra money.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i have a hitachi projector and it is capable up to 1080i, i have it hooked up via component cables, what exactly would mayflash or hdfury do for me? Image quality seems good, but would i see a difference?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by ez345 View Post
    i have a hitachi projector and it is capable up to 1080i, i have it hooked up via component cables, what exactly would mayflash or hdfury do for me? Image quality seems good, but would i see a difference?
    VGA would provide very little if any improvement over component, the mayflash is mainly for those without that option or want more flexibility with their hookup.

Since the projector has only a HD15 input, and MAX res support only 800x600 (the official site said 1024x768) and i accepts 720p, you will have a large image de-provement as your projector will downscale the image badly.

Mayflash's Vga box uses a mainly a chip from National Semiconductor that actually supports 480p/i, 576p/i, 720p and 1080p/i.

You will notice that mayflash box is far more great in quality. HDfury will have better quality, since the golden connectors and etc, but you don't actually need to spend so much money as i think the projector will have worst quality.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News