Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

[Answered] hdd swap working firmwares?

Sponsored Links
    Hi,

i dont wanted to spam in the original thread, but is the trick only possbile with those two firmwares mentioned? i am on 2.1 without infectus... so... 2.15 debug fw is above that, any1 tried out 2.1?

greets

Phil

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes, you can keep going between retail and debug as long as you are increasing the version each time. And yes, you can update 2.10 retail to 2.15 debug.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for answering.... in other words it would be very nice to install a infectus at my current fw, cause updating will result in no possibility of using the hdd swap...right?

i retry to downgrade my ps3 with firmware 2.16 to 2.01, my partner have a ps3 system with 1.97 firmware, and i quit this hard disk when upgrade to 2.01 and i put this hard disk on my sistem with firmware 2.16.

2.35 Debug is it true or BS?

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is even a 2.35 Debug fw, is there any proof?

If so does anyone have any idea when I'll be leaked, I'm desperate to attempt the HDD-Swap retail to debug trick on my ps3 but I'm at 2.30.

I Vowel never to update my ps3 again so I can hack my ps3.

Well, of course there is, or at least something higher. The issue is if it will leak or not. Most people will not leak it (out of fear), and you can't blame them. Why should they loose their jobs for some people online?

However hopefully it will leak soon, and those (like yourself) will be able to experiment!

I can't wait for in game xmb, it sucks when we get these stupid little firmware upgrades where you can't tell what really changes, thats one of the things about this machine that i love, the fact that theres always going to be something new getting added to it, I can't wait for In-Game XMB and Home!!!

Same here, im on 2.30 and im waiting for 2.35 dfw

Can $ony leak a dfw with "holes" closed? Because, if they know the swamp trick, dont release anymore dfw's or something else.

blakey87
    Quote Originally Posted by MANICX100 View Post
    Hi,

Does anyone know if there is even a 2.35 Debug fw, is there any proof?

If so does anyone have any idea when I'll be leaked, I'm desperate to attempt the HDD-Swap retail to debug trick on my ps3 but I'm at 2.30.

I Vowel never to update my ps3 again so I can hack my ps3.
    I was on 2.30 and it allowed me to update with the 2.20 debug, so its worth a try

Won't I BRICK my ps3 should it go wrong???

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News