[Answered] Has Anyone Tried Assaassin's Creed for PS3?

I can't seem to get Assaassin's Creed (the first one) to work on my ps3 lmao. I searched a tiny bit and someone mentioned it couldn't be ran from internal drive. I don't know what to do and I don't have anything big enough to hold it

I see posts about it working from external...
    Last edited by NTA; 03-27-2012 at 04:09 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Best Answer - Posted by Transient
    You need to add the ASSASSIN_ISO folder as well as use the Multiman Eboot Fix tool. I forget the exact steps but you can find them on this site. In the end you launch it directly from the XMB instead of Multiman as the tool adds a modified Eboot under Games.

Edit: Here's the info on EBOOTMod and EBOOTFix: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...ates-released/

Revelations don't work with 3.55 cfw..

What about the first Assassin's Creed? Thats the one I have

I am not sure about that one. I will have to do some digging on that and see what I can come up with. I have the game will dump
    It and see if it works.

Ok did some digging and found out that you have to install a package for it to work on 3.55. It will work on external USB drive. I am not at home right now so I can't get the package for you. If you could wait into later tonight and I will be home. Thanks
    Last edited by racer0018; 03-27-2012 at 08:12 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yeah I don't mind. I'll just have to save up for an external lmao

I'll be receiving an externald hdd sometime this week so hopefully everything will be fine
    Last edited by NTA; 03-27-2012 at 10:36 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

It's also available as cracked psn version

You need to add the ASSASSIN_ISO folder as well as use the Multiman Eboot Fix tool. I forget the exact steps but you can find them on this site. In the end you launch it directly from the XMB instead of Multiman as the tool adds a modified Eboot under Games.

Edit: Here's the info on EBOOTMod and EBOOTFix: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...ates-released/
    Last edited by Transient; 03-28-2012 at 01:55 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by cfwprophet View Post
    It's also available as cracked psn version
    Really? I get all disoriented when searching because the links go down and it's just

Quote Originally Posted by Transient View Post

Thanks, with this method I'll be able to use it on internal harddrive?

I am sure about that. But you can pickan external for around 60 American. They are cheap now. I mean you don't have to get a really big one. I got a 500gig from Walmart for 65.00 American.

Sweet. I ordered 500gig yesterday

I'll try those steps and see if I can get it to work for me. I just need to figure out this ASSASSIN_ISO stuff