Exclamation [UnAnswered] Hard PS3 Problem (PAL 60GB CECH04)

Hello everybody,

I'm having a problem with my PS3 for a long time.. When i trie to play Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, gives my PS3 some kind of YLOD error. After the error I can startup my PS3 and it works!

It's a PAL 60GB PS3 (CECH04) bought on the European Release Date, so I don't have any warranty.

The strange thing is that it only happens, while playing Call of Duty. With games like GTA:IV, Killzone 2, Uncharted 1 & 2 etc. doesn't the PS3 give this weird error.

I formatted the hard-drive, put the PS3 back into factory-settings, did also a recovery with the recovery menu but nothing worked.

I disassembled the PS3 and saw that the thermal paste wasn't that good. So I replaced it but I still get the error while trying to play Call of Duty.

Here's a picture of the thermal paste before replacing.

I've uploaded a movie of it on youtube (sorry for the bad quality):

What could be the problem? Is it something with the PSU, Blu-ray drive, CPU, GPU?? I don't have any idea.

Hopefully somebody could help me to solve this problem, because I tried a lot of things and nothing worked.

Kind regards,
    Robin
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images