[Answered] Are Guitar Hero 3 addons for PS3 sharable?

So I had this weird idea and I apologize in advanced if this has already been asked. I searched but couldn't find an answer. Now I know you can share some PSN stuff with like 5 people. I also remember you can download PSN content with your PC.

So if you have the files for the PS3 Guitar Hero 3 addon song packs (the ones that aren't free) on your computer could you distribute the files an infinite amount of times or are you still restricted to 5 active consoles? Are these files sharable at all?

Hope this makes sense. Lol I just want free song packs for Guitar Hero.

To my knowledge you can't do that, at least I've never seen it done before. Above all it'd be illegal.

Thank you TehDash for at least making an attempt to answer my questions. Ha ha, but I never thought I would see the day when someone has been shunt by a moderator saying something is illegal on these forums.

Anyway I seek further insight. Anyone ever tried this? Do I need to spend $6 to find out? Cmon PSN sharing and Proxy are old news.

Red Face

I think he means illegal to the point that we wouldn't allow sharing them here if it was more than "PSN" links, versus trying to judge/shunt you personally.

I don't go online with my PS3, but are these add-ons available via the regular PSN Store where such links could be added to the STICKY? If so, then I don't mind them being posted there... assuming they work.

Take the dive for the team, blow the $6 to find out and report back for us. Then I'll +Rep ya!

Now thats the type of response I was expecting.