Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] GTA IV on PS3 CFW won't load help?

Sponsored Links
    I downloaded GTA IV the complete edition, the liberty stories games both work, but whenever I try to run GTA 4 it never works. As soon as the Rockstar logo disappears off the screen the screen goes black for about 5 mins, then suddenly starts displaying different pictures about GTA 4 in a slideshow sort of view. Any help/fix, would be greatly appreciated.

I've tried a fix already, it didn't help at all. Can someone please help me?
    Best Answer - Posted by shinji1982:

I have GTA IV, but not the Complete Edition. Do the following: Delete all Gama Data/ Install Data from GTA IV. in MultiMan select the Option direct boot and Start the Game. Hope this will help.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think It just installs the game data. Mine took like 15 minutes. Same, except mine was black screen all the time. You should try to wait too.
    Hope that helped.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have GTA IV, but not the Complete Edition. Do the following: Delete all Gama Data/ Install Data from GTA IV. in MultiMan select the Option direct boot and Start the Game. Hope this will help.

I don't have complete edition either, but try as above said and start GTA IV first before running the other games.

Shouldn't need any fixes except updates if your running latest CFW.

Yes we need to know what your Cfw is on your ps3.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News