Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] GTA IV not working at all help?

Sponsored Links
    So here is my problem, I went to my friend's house, took the game played on it a little bit. Then, when I decide to do the backup, everything worked like a charm. But now when I try and play the game it either:

1) Stops on the loading screen (where it show the mission you are at)
    2) Keeps looping the images from the beginning till the music stops

I delete the game data utiliyy (2.6GB) and reinstalled it one more time from the "backup". Because because at first, it downloaded 2 game data utilities, one from the original CD, and another one from the BACKUP

But even after doing that it stops, and I can't do anything...

Anyone can help me please, I want to give back the game to my friend.

Thank you

FW 3.55
    Multiman 1.16

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    To play the backup of the game unfortunately it needs to be on an external source and then all should work perfectly and you won't get stuck in that loop anymore.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    And it is the only way to do this? If yes thank you, but I don't have any external right now. So let me just try before changing to solved.

No it works both on Internal and External. Make sure there's a disc in the drive.

Also, check if the game is about 5-6 GB, if any less you might be missing some files.

delete the backup and box installation file of the game... then re rip the game... make sure you have bdemu.pkg installed... it should work..!!
    Last edited by SinnerShanky; 03-22-2011 at 02:38 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hmm really weird, I think it's 10GB How come is it possible?

And thanks, I'm gonna try the bdemu.pkg thing tomorow! But isn't it supposed to be included in the last multiMan?
    Last edited by Gr4v1ty; 03-22-2011 at 10:22 PM

No it is a separate pkg file you need to download, just do a search on the forums for BDEMU.pkg he took that part off of multiman for legal reasons.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News