Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] GTA: EFLC Intro Loop help?

Sponsored Links
    Your site has been a big help to me so far, and now I need some more help.

I used to have a backup of GTA IV, and it worked great with MultiMAN. Now, I deleted it and whatever data I had from it and got a backup of Episodes From Liberty City. However, whenever I try to play a game, it loops the intro slides with a dim screen. Can anybody help me, please?! I'm patching it with MultiMAN before I launch it, by the way. Thanks!

ALSO: The region is EU and I'm in US. However, that shouldn't be a problem to my understanding.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's possible for the copy to miss bits. First suggestion would be to delete the game and re-copy it.

Also payloads change a lot so it might be worth checking with another manager as well - can't hurt and you can delete the other managers after testing.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for the reply. I was just about to give up. Now, is there a specific manager that you recommend? Or should I just try any of them? I'll try recopying tomorrow since it takes so long to do.

I saw after searching that the game only works on external HDDs, but on this site's compatibility list, it says both.

GTA games loop on v3.55 if played from internal they need to be loaded from external to install and play.

Doesn't hurt to try the external device either.

I'd just try any other one. I use Gaia at home for no other reason than it's the first I downloaded. I've played with MultiMAN and what not after but I moved the pkg files before my last format of the PS3 so Gaia made it back on first

Damn... I don't even have an external. Thanks, guys. I guess I need to buy something else now.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News