Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] GT5 latest update won't run on ps3 3.41 help?

Sponsored Links
    I am on 3.41 dongle jailbreak, i like it. I have the modified eboot for GT5 on my internal HDD, but when i updated to the latest GT5, It will load the warning video and then go black, I use multiman 1.17.00. Help please? Thanks in advance.
    Best Answer - Posted by severusx:

If you read the modded eboots sticky it states that updates will not work with the modded eboot. Delete and re-rip the game, delete the Game Data, and relaunch it. Should work after that.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It won't work. You must be using a CFW3.55 in order to utilize the updates.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i've tried GT5 on 3.55 and any updates installed makes it crash, i assume its a protection thing like a few other new games.

If it was working for you with 1.08 and stopped working with 1.09 then simply stay at 1.08 as there is nothing major in 1.09 anyway. The problem is that update will overwrite the modified eboot file and if returning of the former file will not let you run the game anymore then you're out of luck.

If you read the modded eboots sticky it states that updates will not work with the modded eboot. Delete and re-rip the game, delete the Game Data, and relaunch it. Should work after that.

I am on 3.55... original eboot.. i've read that the save file crashes on getting to size 4165KB... can i update the game??

I don't want my save file to crash...

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News