Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - Spec updates?

Sponsored Links
    Hey!

I've just gotten hermes new payload that enables us to update the games on the PS3, working.
    Battlefield - Bad company 2 etc. updates just fine, and ask if I want to update when I launch the game.

However, Gran Turismo 5 Prologue doesn't. Instead it asks me to sign in to PSN network (which I can't, cause I don't want to update the firmware).

It's the Spec I, II and III update, I'm interested in.

Any help?

Thanks in advance!

A savegame with all cars unlocked for the game without Spec I, II or III update, would also be great! (But I don't think it can be done)..
    Best Answer - Posted by Tokyo Rain:

Well I just deleted the prologue game data on my non jailbroken ps3 so that i could look at the ps3proxy log while I went thru the spec updates and they don't come as pkg files like they do with normal games. It comes as a very long list of raw data so I'm not sure how you would update your game while offline.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The savegame you can get on gamefaqs.com. Just go to the game's page and click the "Data" tab.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo Rain View Post
    The savegame you can get on gamefaqs.com. Just go to the game's page and click the "Data" tab.
    I've tried downloading some savegames, but none of them worked.
    I've been reading all over the net, and in a couple of places they say that save games can't be used without updating to at least Spec 1 update.

Anyone can confirm that?

Thanks for the reply though !

I've found this one: [Register or Login to view links]

And it works! However, it isn't a save game with all cars.. Anyone know of a save game, with all (or most) cars bought?
    Because I only use this game for multiplayer with my friends, and don't wanna have to go through the whole single player part, just to get some cars to drive with multiplayer
    Last edited by whooper; 10-18-2010 at 09:28 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thats indeed true. No savegames can be copied under SPEC I.

But you can download and install the SPEC I , II, III from various site's

Quote Originally Posted by B4rtj4h View Post
    Thats indeed true. No savegames can be copied under SPEC I.

But you can download and install the SPEC I , II, III from various site's
    Do you have a link?

I've searched for days now , without finding anything

I was looking for the PSN links we had here on the site. If you had these you could easily install them.

Otherwise torrent sites are these days filled with PS3 games/updates/Homebrew

Yeah, nothing in the PSN links. Just a japanese version, but I guess that doesn't work for my EU version?

Will try looking a bit more thanks for your answer! And if anyone know a link/anything, please come forward

if you find it, could you let us know, I have looked myself for the EU but no luck.

Well I just deleted the prologue game data on my non jailbroken ps3 so that i could look at the ps3proxy log while I went thru the spec updates and they don't come as pkg files like they do with normal games. It comes as a very long list of raw data so I'm not sure how you would update your game while offline.

ahh.. Well, thanks for your effort! Much appreciated mate

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News