Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Gran turismo 5 help?

Sponsored Links
    I just downloaded a torrent with gt5.atax that had the patch to work for 3.41.... The size of the game is around 13.8 gigs...and there is one file gt.vol that is around 11 gigs.. I wanna know if this is real because thought the size is around 20gb... But most of the torrents available had the same size...

Also i wanted to ask if changing the param.sfo and the eboot.bin would let me play without any problems or there are other things to be changed too?? And please dont start cursing and calling me a pirate and all because the only reason i downloaded the game was that it wasn't available here... and by ordering it would take 2 months to arrive as told by the shopkeeper...!!
    Best Answer - Posted by severusx:

It should be ok. I am using mine with Hermes CFW 3.41 and MM and I haven't had any issues at all. That of course assumes that the rip you downloaded is good... pirate.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I can check my legit copy rip when I get home and let you know.

As for changing it to work with 3.41, all I had to do was replace the EBOOT with the one found in the Eboot Mod Sticky and let MultiMan correct the PARAM.SFO. It works like a charm.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    nah size is correct, if patch has been applied it should just work. if not as severusx says its just the eboot.bin that needs changing your bum of choice should look after the param.sfo

the eboot is modified to work on 3.41... i want it to work on 3.55... !

a 3.41 modified eboot will work on 3.55

well unless it isn't done correctly but either way try it first then look for a solution. If it doesnt work just download an original eboot and use that.
    Last edited by barrybarryk; 04-06-2011 at 03:08 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

thanks barry... Just one more quick ques. will the game work fine? I mean without hanging and everything.. I use kmeaw and have both gaia and multiman... i usually prefer gaia over multiman because of greater stability of the hard coded payload...

It should be ok. I am using mine with Hermes CFW 3.41 and MM and I haven't had any issues at all. That of course assumes that the rip you downloaded is good... pirate.

ok.. Thanks man...

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News