Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Getting online with new update help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi guy's , noob here.

I just got my slim ps3 modded a few weeks back and have been playing my games on rogero firmware and multiman. I have also been playing online with my original disk and using psn. Yesterday I got the update ps3 firmware message, so now im not able to get online without updating to new firmware.

I was told by the guy who modded my system to not update the firmware. So now i'm a little confused as to how I can get back online without losing my mod. I've read a little bit about spoofers, but this is all new to me. I am on on rogero 4.45 ..If someone can help me a little with some instructions I would appreciate it.

thanks again.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Use SGK 4.46 spoofer. Just install it and run it and press enable. Then you should be able to sign into PSN.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just a note also: Even if you are using the original disc to play games online, the percentage of you being banned would just be as close as you playing from a backup

Sony can and may ban you as you are still running a CFW

Yep Sony can detect CFW, and can ban you for even signing in, I got banned for updating my trophies, I didn't even play online, they just did a console and account ban, so be wary whenever you play online, it may be you last time you do.

Thanks for all your help guys

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News