Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] General PS3 JailBreak questions help?

Sponsored Links
    Alright I've been paying attention to the scene for a long time. I Jailbroke my Slim as soon as the psfreedom for iPhone came out and haven't change from the first open manager.

So my question is with all these new hermes out there which one should I do and how do I setup my already backed up games?

Am I able to get DLCs for like red dead without kill'n anything?

Also wondering if it is possible to (one day) rip my BLUray movies via PS3?

much thanks to all who help
    Best Answer - Posted by Krisdog:

WHEN SWITCHING OPEN MANAGERS YOU WILL NOT LOSE ANY GAMES DOWNLOADED!!! They will be visable in all managers.

1. Open manager 2.1 have the option to copy BR disc
    2. Gaia has a HIGH success rate of backing up games (recommended)
    3. Multimanager v1.09 is by far a superior back up manager and will upgrade iso file 3.50 to 3.41 automatically when you launch a 3.50 game. It also has a file manager included (recommended also) But please not that many more steps are involved to play a 3.50 version game but that option gives you a head start. I run all three of these myself for various reasons, like them a lot.

P.S. man you need to upgrade from that frist OPM you won't know what to do with yourself!

Hope this helps, GOOD luck and feel free to ask any question and I'll try to help.

And if I deserve it? Please +rep me!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    WHEN SWITCHING OPEN MANAGERS YOU WILL NOT LOSE ANY GAMES DOWNLOADED!!! They will be visable in all managers.

1. Open manager 2.1 have the option to copy BR disc
    2. Gaia has a HIGH success rate of backing up games (recommended)
    3. Multimanager v1.09 is by far a superior back up manager and will upgrade iso file 3.50 to 3.41 automatically when you launch a 3.50 game. It also has a file manager included (recommended also) But please not that many more steps are involved to play a 3.50 version game but that option gives you a head start. I run all three of these myself for various reasons, like them a lot.

P.S. man you need to upgrade from that frist OPM you won't know what to do with yourself!

Hope this helps, GOOD luck and feel free to ask any question and I'll try to help.

And if I deserve it? Please +rep me!
    Last edited by Krisdog; 11-18-2010 at 03:50 AM Reason: misspelled, and left out info

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News