[Answered] Games patch update to support ps3move?

how and or does the retail game patches work on jb devices to let your game support ps3 move? example: Heavy rain patch 1.09

Quote Originally Posted by harveychan View Post
    how and or does the retail game patches work on jb devices to let your game support ps3 move? example: Heavy rain patch 1.09
    right now no, but there is being investigated in other threads to apply patches. Please use the search function.

and i think some patches work for some games as is, but a lot will not just work as is.

yeah well i used the search function. I was refering the move patch. Didn't see anything on move.

ah ok, move patches i don't know, i doubt it will be any different? might use higher fw i dunno, hehe

Trying would have to be done before anyone can answer for sure.

Well hopefully soon ps3 homebrewers with get pkg to work on retail. I'm grabbing my move set tomorrow so i'll be waiting for a working patch for the move.
    Last edited by harveychan; 09-20-2010 at 05:29 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

No patch has been made for move so far and if a patch is made it'll be on site news.

Yeah I imagine when Move supported games/ patches are released we should be able to install them on a jailbroken PS3 as normal. However there are none as of now. It's hard to tell though, Sony may find a way to stop the installing of new patches.