I've looked through this forum and still haven't found a good solution to my problem. I have a jailbroken ps3 slim on 3.41 firmware done through the iphone method. The psfreedom file I used contains the hermes v3 payload. The filename is: iPhoDroid_R13k_3G_PSFreedom_Patched_Hermes_V3_Payl oad.zip

As for the package files I use, I have backup manager 2, open manager 1.6 and FTP server 1.2.

I have Uncharted 2 downloaded to the internal hard drive and have yakuza 3 downloaded to an external hard drive Fat32 formatted.

The problem is that when I try to run either game via backup manager, it takes me back to the XMB and I would load the game by clicking the game above the INSTALL PACKAGE FILES icon. However, the game would just hang on the loading screen; for Yakuza 3 it would just blink Yakuza 3 on the bottom right corner. As for Uncharted 2, it would ask for an update to 1.04 and when I hit cancel, I see some sort of loading screen on the bottom right as well.

I was wondering if anyone knows what I am doing wrong and why it would hang on loading screen. And yes, I have tried to play the games with and without an original PS3 game in the drive.