Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: In-game XMB?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    as its the 16th of july today, definitely not released on the 10th. lets hope 18th, but i heard that it would be early july?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well it's 18th tomorrow just have to wait for it! Ingame XMB.. Why didn't they think of that in the 1st place?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    They recon the 2.36 firmware update will be tomorrow (19th June) and 2.40 will be 15-16th July before/during E3

2.36 came out yesterday (June 18). Sony also officially confirmed that in-game XMB and trophies will be in the 2.40 update. But no word on date for 2.40 yet, everything you read so far will just be speculation.

I also read that the trophies will be compatible with 70% of the games currently on the market. I have no idea if you would have to replay the games though. Plus the trophies could be for extra things that you didn't have to do to complete the game, giving those games even more replay value.

I wish they would have release 2.40 and give me my damn in-game xmb. I hate these minor, no new features firmwares. Reminds me of the psp, constantly releasing minor updates to patch security but released as improved compatibility.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News