Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Unhappy [Answered] game updates fails to install help?

Sponsored Links
    hey guys, i keep getting error while trying to install game updates, for example Race driver Grid,it need update file to work on internal.

i've tried putting th PKG onto usbstick and then via "install packages" but each time i'm getting error 80029563

then i tested PS3 demo manager http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...eleased/page-5

followed all steps: boot PS3 without JB and hit the "install demo" in game menu, same thing, needs it internet? tested both though.. same thing!

is it coming from the payload i use? pls help me out on this,excuse for the stupid question but i can't find the answer to this.

setup
    X3MAX
    hermesv4b teensy v2.0++ at90usb1286 16Mhz.hex

thanks anyway
    Last edited by haze67; 12-11-2010 at 09:22 PM
    Best Answer - Posted by babyjoe00069:

I don't believe you have to use a downloaded update just start the game and let it update on it's ever since Hv4b games update and install just fine, if that doesn't work make sure the pkg file you are installing is for your region and your matches your game id. Yes you can update game without updating Ps3..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't believe you have to use a downloaded update just start the game and let it update on it's ever since Hv4b games update and install just fine, if that doesn't work make sure the pkg file you are installing is for your region and your matches your game id. Yes you can update game without updating Ps3..

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    thx for reply, if i understand, i can logon to psn? check if there's any gameupdate and let it install?

i'm sure using the right update for the game:

BLES00256

EP4001-BLES00256_00-GRIDPTCHSCEE0103-A0103-V0100

each time it fails on install (no internet conn), the game is installed first?, then boot it, back and XMB menu i'll pick "install packages" but again it fails

if i boot PS3 whitout JB, there's no way i can run the Pkg, at least i don't see how?

Edit: damn, i'm stupid, it's fixed, i was a bit afraid going online, game GRID updated fine

thx again babyjoe00069 and THIS topic!
    Last edited by haze67; 12-12-2010 at 12:07 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News