Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Game save path help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi,

Does anyone knows where is ps3 game saves path?
    Best Answer - Posted by 1roberto12:

I've found the save game data in /dev_hdd0/home/00000001/savedata. But if you have more users on your ps3 the folder can change depending on what user you are. It could look like this: /dev_hdd0/home/00000002/savedata or: /dev_hdd0/home/00000003/savedata. Just check the file localusername in the same dir what is savedata dir.

I hope this was helpful.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Are you trying to back them up? If so you don't need to do this via FTP or file manager. Simply go to the Saved Game Data utility in the XMB and use the Copy option to move it to an external storage device like a flash drive. Note, that some game saves are copy protected and cannot be backed up.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I've found the save game data in /dev_hdd0/home/00000001/savedata. But if you have more users on your ps3 the folder can change depending on what user you are. It could look like this: /dev_hdd0/home/00000002/savedata or: /dev_hdd0/home/00000003/savedata. Just check the file localusername in the same dir what is savedata dir.

I hope this was helpful.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News