Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Game removal in YLOD console help?

Sponsored Links
    hello, i just got a fat launch 60gig off ebay with recent YLOD..it has nfs hot pursuit stuck in it..what is best way to remove.. my logic tells me either:

(A) i just take case off top pull drive out and take top off and remove game...
    (B) i try to fix YLOD and if works console will operate normally anyways...

is there any "Secret" way to get this out easier than this... thanks for advice..

michael
    Best Answer - Posted by barrybarryk:

if you're fixing the ylod anyway, you're going to have to open up the console. Opening the bluray drive is very simple and will only add a few minutes to the repair time, I'd just remove it then. Just be careful with the mechanical parts inside the bluray drive, they can be a pain to put back correctly if something goes wrong.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    if you're fixing the ylod anyway, you're going to have to open up the console. Opening the bluray drive is very simple and will only add a few minutes to the repair time, I'd just remove it then. Just be careful with the mechanical parts inside the bluray drive, they can be a pain to put back correctly if something goes wrong.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks barry.. was hoping to get your advice.. had a quick look but i think i'll wait for daytime.. LOL.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News