Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] FTP problem transferring games?

Sponsored Links
    I have to say I'm very impressed with all the development about homebrews application! It goes fast and I love it

But I have a problem transfering games throug FTP ! I tried the first version released, and it works perfectly for PKG, but I cannot transfert Games !! It works for 5-10 minutes and then the serveur stop working !! Same think with the new version 1.0b

I used Windows 7 Explorer to connect to the FTp server, then tried with CuteFTP 8.3 ! I have to quit the FTP server and start it again to be able to use it!

I wanted to change my internal hard drive so that I won't have any external drive connected to my PS3, but since I cannot transfer games on my USB drive connected to it now, neither on the internal drive using FTP, I guess i'll have to keep the USB drive so that I can plug it to my computer and transfer games that way !

Am I the only one with this problem ?

Thank you very much,
    Martin L.

Edit: I'm trying with FileZilla right now and it looks to finally works !! I have been trying with CuteFTP and Windows Explorer for the last 2 days, but Filezilla is the Champion !!

It did work !! FileZilla is perfect for PS3 ftp Server !!!
    Last edited by genius312; 09-26-2010 at 12:36 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Best Answer - Posted by IndyColtsFan84:

Quote Originally Posted by genius312 View Post
    Edit: I'm trying with FileZilla right now and it looks to finally works !! I have been trying with CuteFTP and Windows Explorer for the last 2 days, but Filezilla is the Champion !!

I think just about everyone uses filezilla, seems to work the best.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by genius312 View Post

I think just about everyone uses filezilla, seems to work the best.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News