Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Thread: Format dev_HDD0

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Format dev_HDD0

Sponsored Links
    Hi,

My friends wanted to transfer some games by FTP and got messed up by putting the games straight into dev_hdd0 w/o putting into game/laun12345/gamez....

Now he is able to enter ps3 into jailbreak mode, but when he want to open either backup mgr or ftp program, it shown "error 80010007"

Any solution?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If ftp server won't start you can't delete the files manually so you'll have to format the hdd quick format should do and start from scratch unless you have an backup you can use.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    dude, can or can't start ftp isn't the issue... quick format / full format doesn't solved it.

Quote Originally Posted by wadtalkingyou View Post
    Hi,

My friends wanted to transfer some games by FTP and got messed up by putting the games straight into dev_hdd0 w/o putting into game/laun12345/gamez....

Now he is able to enter ps3 into jailbreak mode, but when he want to open either backup mgr or ftp program, it shown "error 80010007"

Any solution?

Thanks
    Usually this means that the jailbreak is not in effect. Make sure he/you are doing the jailbreak correctly. I get the same error here and there using my ti-84, to fix this issue i just turn off ps3 and redo jailbreak. Hope this helps!

Banned User
    You can try to format your hdd using ftp server, if that doesnt work, remove your hdd and connect to pc or laptop and format it.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News