Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Final Fantasy XX-2 HD won't set permissions in Multiman help?

Sponsored Links
    I download the game, open it in multiman, and attempt to set permissions, but it just stays at setting permissions forever. I was told to resign the SELF and sprx files, but there are over 700 of them.

Then, I was told to get firmware atleast 4.53+, but Im on 4.55 and it didnt work. Is there any fix or way to resign multiple files at once? Am I just using a bad torrent?

Also, I would like to add that the game was over 40gb. Is that right?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    How long have you left set permissions going for? It can take a long time for a game that big! Also did you try to enable bd mirror and internal?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    How long would you estimate?

I cant copy it to the internal hardrive or load the game without the permissions as it just stays at verifying data seemingly forever.
    Last edited by bilbo40; 06-19-2014 at 11:48 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    In multiman disable verify check and then copy the game to internal or play from external

Copy it fresh to USB, without resigning etc. I don't believe you need to do that.

And the game I am pretty sure is around 24GB or less.

Another way to check game integrity is using Aldostools PS3 tools

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News