Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] File decompression/re-compression?

Sponsored Links
    I'm trying to figure out the proper method to decompress/recompress .ff file types for mw2. I have extracted the patch_mp.ff from the directory:/dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377/user, and I would like to modify its contents.

The decompression is easy, its the recompression to the original rate/value thats eluding me. I'm currently utilizing offzip and packzip, and initiate them via cmd, only to get differing finalized compression rates. Any suggestions to a better program/software? I would appreciate any suggestions.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm also looking for this same thing, I couldn't find a good tutorial for decompression they were all for cod5 thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    this is the tut i tried. it explains it pretty well, but still good luck:

nextgenupdate.com/forums/call-duty-modern-warfare-2-exploits-hacks/211117-tut-recompile-modded-patch_mp-ff-detailed.html

Thank you grudge, unfortunatly I have also found this, and tried with no success. It seems as though there are steps that have been ommitted.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News