Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] FIFA 11 PS3 code redeem help?

Sponsored Links
    My Ps3 Fifa 11 soccer disc got messed up at the Po and now I dont have any booklet nor even the cd cover all I have is the disc how do I get the redeem code anyone having a reedem code for this game please help me want to play online
    Best Answer - Posted by elser1:

that is just bad luck mate.. can you get a refund from where you got it from or at least contact them and see what they say.

mine had a sheet of paper with the online code on it.. the bad news is you need that, and theres only 1 per game or id give you one, but you can buy a code from psn store as a last resort..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    that is just bad luck mate.. can you get a refund from where you got it from or at least contact them and see what they say.

mine had a sheet of paper with the online code on it.. the bad news is you need that, and theres only 1 per game or id give you one, but you can buy a code from psn store as a last resort..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you can always go to a shop that sells games and write down the code or vid it with ipod or something.. i know its in bad taste but i did it with shift 2.. or buy another copy from a shop that returns games use the code and return game same day and say you hated it..

Uhm bad suggestion. When the owner will discover where this mess begins (when your game will be resold and the customer will complain) , be sure it's the last time you go inside lol. Reason because some stores ask your personal information before change a game.

I have fifa 11 but I bought it preowned, so don't know if online pass has been activated, probably has but your welcome to try it if you want?

Wondering if someone is still online , when fifa12 is around, and rule.

fifa 12 now working on 3.55 cfw but is psn version thanks to ExtremAll.

We know that, but this person wants an online pass for a game he bought.

well i've done it many times at a shop where i live they give you 7 days return policy if you don't like it.. i platinum the game in a week then return it or whatever so he can do what i suggest quite easily.. or pay sony 15.95 on the psn for a code.

i know what id do..in fact tell i will get you a code on monday from my shop i go to for free if you still need it, just because of your bad luck.. answer if you need it as i suspect you've bought one on psn as i haven't heard any response for a while..

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News