[Answered] FFXIII Load Game cannot see any saved data help?
Stopped playing it a year ago after almost 50hr of playtime.
Just then, I started it again, Load Game -> There is no saved data!! Ouit the game, checked save utility and there are 44 saves!
Trophies can be detected. Cause I get unlocked themes in extras. There's only 1 profile in system.
I started a new game, on the 1st save spot, tried to save and I saw all the saves! I did the save anyway. Quit to main menu, and there's only the new save, frustrated!
If y are on CFW
1. You need a file manager e.g. Multiman
2. Create a new save in game you can load
3. Copy your old Save the not working one to USB
4. Browse on the file manager to the user (e.g. 0000001 or 00000000) go into the save game folder and open the corresponding save (e.g. BCXXXXXXXXXX - Save)
5. Copy from the USB Stick everything into the save folder on the PS3 (it will overwrite) except the sfo
6. Go in game load save and create a news save the next time y save
This should work