Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Fat PS3 60gb 4.11 downgrade and jailbreak help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi guys, i've registered not so long time ago but whatever..

My ps3 cechc04 console specifications are in title and i'm curious whether my console is downgradable (to 3.55?) and jailbreakable with cfw 3.55.

I've read that cechc04 original software was 1.0, right? - and this is all i know.. Forum search engine showed me nothing when i wrote 4.11 to the form.

I don't know anything about jailbreaking PS3 but i've unlocked and jailbroken my two PSP's.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by sytheman; 09-07-2012 at 06:26 PM
    Best Answer - Posted by HeyManHRU:

Well to hack your PS3 you need to be on 3.55 firmware and the only way to downgrade is using a mod chip such as the E3.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you need an hardware flasher like progskeet, your ps3 have nand so e3 flasher can be used only on nor PS3. original software must be around 1.9, just download mincheckver and use it as a software update (but it does not install anything on your system just show stock firmware verison)

enjoy

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well to hack your PS3 you need to be on 3.55 firmware and the only way to downgrade is using a mod chip such as the E3.

ok, thx all

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News