Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Fat CECHH01 Dual Boot with Samsung multi use bin help?

Sponsored Links
    Hello all,

First off I would like to thank jackkiej for helping me in every possible way.

What I would like to know as I have not gotten a clear answer is, Is it possible to use dual boot with the samsung multi use bin?

If so is there a tutorial on it or a thread explaining this? I have tried many many times. I can get the CFW drive to work but once I power down and and flip the CFW to OFW the PS3 powers off.

If I try and update the samsung multi use bin to the dual boot bin I get the error telling me E3 flasher has already been used on another PS3... this is not true.

Please help... I'm pulling my hair out! Thank you.

If I get a new non limited flasher would I then be able to flash the dual boot bin? I have the linker soldered in at the moment so it would just be an easy swap. Any suggestions or know an answer to my original post?

Sent from my Droid Razr.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You can update the e3 using a computer and hooked to through the USB or you can use the tf card. Have you tried both?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have not tried the computer. Is there a particular way to do it? I can update but the issue comes to when I need a backup. It tells me I already used it on another ps3.

Any other options? Has anyone been able to get the Samsung multi boot bin to work with dual boot?

Sent from my Droid Razr.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News