Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Far Cry 3 Renew License help?

Sponsored Links
    Hello All,

I'm sure more than a few of you are aware that when you update Duplex's copy of Far Cry 3 to v1.02 you are no longer able to access the game because of copyright issues. Just wondering if anyone has come up with a solution to overcome this? I wouldn't want to start a whole new game due to this. Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't know what are you asking ...
    • If you are asking if there is a way to install v1.02 and keep playing ... well .. I haven't heard about a fix for that update... but maybe it will be released soon ...
    • if you are asking how to solve your lack of access to the game, well... you could try to uninstall/delete the update you just installed. Go to Game data option on th Games menu of XMB, locate the data of Far Cry 3, press triangle a select delete from the context menu

Hope this helps you!

Cheers

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I heard 1.2 update works on the anecdote or whatever they are called released.

But Duplex will have to release a fix I guess for theirs.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah thats right, download the Antidote release, 5Gb's only & works like a charm.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News