Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    How close to do sit to the PS3? I think you probably sit soo close to the PS3 that it seems louder than it really is. Also, what game are you playing that the fan goes to "stage 3"? I do know some games use more power and the system will be louder from game to game.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    How close to do sit to the PS3? I think you probably sit soo close to the PS3 that it seems louder than it really is. Also, what game are you playing that the fan goes to "stage 3"? I do know some games use more power and the system will be louder from game to game.
    I'm sitting at about 2 meters of distance from the PS 3 (approx. 6.5 feet). How far away do you sit from your PS 3?

It is happening in actually every Game if I play it long enough. It happenes at about the same speed for all Games aswell (I always use Genji2 to make it go "stage 3", but it also happenes while playing PS 2 games)

Anyway: Here is the Audio-sample I wrongly posted in a link in my post before.
    I'm still grateful for anyone listening into it and telling me whether this is normal or not
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Anyone who listened into it yet?

i listened to your sound and it doesn't sound abnormal. i'm at work but i'm pretty sure when i initially boot up my ps3, the fan spins fast as yours does. even your pc will do that when you boot it up.

so dont worry about it

Quote Originally Posted by foss View Post
    i listened to your sound and it doesn't sound abnormal. i'm at work but i'm pretty sure when i initially boot up my ps3, the fan spins fast as yours does. even your pc will do that when you boot it up.

so dont worry about it
    Thx for the answer. At least that means my Fan is generally alright. However, I'm typing this with my ps3 right now, and it is constantly stage3. If I turn it off, it'll run silently even while playing for 30min. and then goes stage3 again.
    This is odd because if it really were so hot to need stage3 -cooling, should'nt it go back to stage3 right after reboot, especially when playing a game...?

I just listened to it as well. I'm not sure if that background sound is from the echo or the fan itself. But personally, I don't see anything too abnormal.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News