Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Exclamation [Answered] F.E.A.R 2 demo sound issue

Sponsored Links
    My first time through the F.E.A.R 2 demo I managed to cause all effects to go silent just like in oblivion and fallout 3. When I reached the subway I killed all the black rats and on the last rat all sound was gone except the music. Seems to me like this bug is happening too often.

Anyone else find this?
    Best Answer - Posted by jobuabobo:

I haven't seen anything like that before here. Does sound return in the same game session (i. e. a temporary issue), or do you have to reload the game to restore sound?

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    I haven't seen anything like that before here. Does sound return in the same game session (i. e. a temporary issue), or do you have to reload the game to restore sound?

Sponsored Links

sounds failed again

Sponsored Links
    Well the second time playing the demo (yesterday) I lost "effect" sounds again but it was further along in the demo and during a gunfight so I had no way of noticing what triggered it.

I have only tried quitting the game when this happens and I don't even bother trying it again. All games and demo's work fine 99.9% of the time.

I originally posted so anyone looking to buy the game realises this issue may ruin the game.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News