Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Eyepet help please?

Sponsored Links
    I see there's a thread on this, but it's closed. Here's my issue. I copied the files via FTP onto the internal. From here, I transfer it to my ext using OBM 1.1.4. It will split and give me a message non bootable. So when I want to copy it back, it just copies the split files! Where did I go wrong? Any help??

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    after you copy, you should have two copies of the game on with _ in front of the non bootable copy.....delete the non-bootable after you copy it back to your internal....

i really dont know why people keep changing the Obm this quickly to new versions.....when obm 1.13 fixed all problems with controller issue games

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok I then have two copies with _ in front of the title. Neither one works, it says I can't play split games...

So why do I still get the error message that I cannot launch split games?
    Last edited by Shady30; 10-05-2010 at 02:25 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Shady30 View Post
    Ok I then have two copies with _ in front of the title. Neither one works, it says I can't play split games...

So why do I still get the error message that I cannot launch split games?
    You have to copy the _Bxxxx Folder from the external to the internal via Open BM. That will de-split your split archieves , they have to be merged before you can play. Also stay in Normal mode for copy/install the game folder .
    Then Start with Patch enabled and have fun.

greets Modmate

Desplit

Ok call me stupid. But once I copy over to the external it splits. Fine. Once I copy it back to the internal it keeps the files split. Do I need more than the OBM? Like Open Split? Does that help?

Ok so OpenSplit is not the solution. I get that. Now I have the _ file on my ext, now what do I do? Copy it back to int? But I still wind up with the _ file just on my int...

Ok I'm still left with the _ on my int, eventhough it seems as if the files are joined...
    Last edited by Shady30; 10-05-2010 at 04:22 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I've done the steps to get this working several times over, to make 100% sure it wasn't something I did wrong and I can't get it working. It also freezes on me shortly after pressing start. Screen freezes but the music still plays. Have tried both patched and unpatched, hermes v3, obm 1.5, jurai 344pm, and jurais pretty manager. Same thing with all of them.

Whoever got it working, please post full instructions...

Quote Originally Posted by Shady30 View Post
    Whoever got it working, please post full instructions...
    these instructions worked for me http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-he...tml#post316416

So why, when I copy it back to the internal it still shows as _ which would mean it is split?

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News