Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Extracting and building NOR PS3 help?

Sponsored Links
    Hello people! I'm new forum member, I wonder if there is any tool which can build NOR for ps3?

I can extract with FlowRebuilder, would like to build!

My idea and get data as bootloader, eEID, cCSD, cISD and keys trvk, and create another with NOR donor!
    Best Answer - Posted by cfwprophet:

Just use Winskeet and the patcher option. You need you're patches as hex files and a patch.txt where you write down the offset to patch for/and again you're patch file.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just use Winskeet and the patcher option. You need you're patches as hex files and a patch.txt where you write down the offset to patch for/and again you're patch file.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thank you friend

Example rename file bootloader_0 for patch, create txt file with the hex address patch;FC0000;FEF4F0 corresponding my archive on my NOR?

Yes something like that. Never have used till today. Just have searched and gave a quick look to help you. If i have time i'll try to write a norpacker with the source of norunpacker. But could need a bit more cause to time im full with other things.

ps. you can rename your eg. bootloader_0 to patch0/patch1/patch2 and so on
    Last edited by cfwprophet; 02-11-2012 at 10:19 AM

It would be great! work programming if you need help..

I had two errors in applying, my file bootloader_0 rename for patch1. initial value offset: FC0000 end value: FEF4E0 in my NOR, create file progskeet_patch.txt

patch1;FC0000;FEF4E0

I have the error of the photo
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

erro.jpg  

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News