Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] EU region to AUS region help?

Sponsored Links
    Hey guys. Just a quick one for ya. I recently moved to OZ from Ireland. If i update my PS3 when it arrives (very tempted to do so) Will it still connect to the EU PSN or to the AUS PSN? If there is such a thing?

Cheers
    Best Answer - Posted by Bartholomy:

Usually your console will connect to the region accordingly to the account. If your account is japanese, will connect to PSN japan and japan's services. If debug settings will be released soon for 4.0 , you will be able to check which server is used on your console, and in case, change it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think to be honest it'll connect through the EU servers. Ping to the ozzy servers would be terrible...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm pretty sure it will connect to the AU servers... So ping to the EU servers will be terrible

This is hard thing to say. I have a friend that lives in Japan and he is an American (U.S. Armed Forces) have to send him American things all the time. Anyway when he connects to psn it is to American servers from what he says.

Usually your console will connect to the region accordingly to the account. If your account is japanese, will connect to PSN japan and japan's services. If debug settings will be released soon for 4.0 , you will be able to check which server is used on your console, and in case, change it.

To follow up on what Bartholomy said you won't be able to change the region on your PSN account.

Cheers lads. Thats cleared that up. Might keep it on 3.55 for a bit longer. I got a 360 as well. Might just get the newer releases for that instead.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News