Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Error 80029564 installing NBA live 09 Demo

Sponsored Links
    Has anyone who have a suggestion or tips on how to overcome this annoying error? I don't know what error is this but I get it when trying to install NBA Live Demo. I thought the file is corrupted so i re download again, but the error remains the same. Please if anyone know. Thanks

Sponsored Links

Smile

Sponsored Links
    We have to this with a friend who had the same problem and it work:

There is a problem with performing downloads in the background. After deleting the demos that were giving us trouble We went back to the Playstation Store and downloaded the demos, but didn’t click “Perform in Backgound” and they downloaded and installed just fine.

Leave the router settings alone (assuming you’re able to get online already, of course) and download WITHOUT doing it in the background and just wait for it.

If you still have the same problem, then try changing your router settings and see if that help, just write down what your original settings were in case you need to go back to them.

Hope it help you. Give us news.
    Last edited by cyberbob; 09-22-2008 at 10:24 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks my friend. will try. but not performing at background means i can't do anything man. my ISP isn't that good. 700+ mb download would take a day in PS3. unless on my PC it would only take few hours. LOL. need to try thou. thanks!

is it in the same region that your ps3 is?

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News