Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Enslaved PS3 unable to run, Black screen help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi all,

My system: 3.55 CFW Kmeaw with Multiman 4.09. I managed to use Multiman to make a backup copy of this game on my external USB drive. It saves it in \Games\Blus-30558\, took out the disc.

Went to Game options, checked External, BD Mirror, went back to XMB, select the game. It returns to XMB.

Went to */app_home/PS3_GAME/

Game theme came up, try to press Select + X to launch (according to the compatibility list). Came up with blank screen.

Tried BD-Rom Reset, clear out GameData, including putting original game disc (and checked game disc option in MM).. same problem = Black screen. It seems to launch it but got blank screen.

I can hold PS button to quit and it returns to XMB. I've also made a back up of PURE.. seems to work fine.

Any ideas or am I missing some steps here?

Thank you.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Very simple. When your game does not boot you are using the wrong EBOOT fixes. Try downloading the right one for your CFW http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...ys-124742.html

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    using disc inside will play it, press icon disc.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by B4rtj4h View Post
    Very simple. When your game does not boot you are using the wrong EBOOT fixes. Try downloading the right one for your CFW http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...ys-124742.html
    Hi! Didn't find new Eboot fixes for Enslaved.

Tried it.. didn't work either. Very odd. I zapped all game data and backup again. Checked the box in Options for Game Disc in MM. Still black screen.

I'm puzzled.
    Last edited by jnefan; 12-06-2012 at 09:36 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You could always use the one that came with the game and use a eboot resigner and see if you can get it to work that way. thanks

Hi there jnefan .. I searched and according the compatibility list that game should work without any patch ...

Try to go to game options inside MM and un-select all the options. Just select BD-Mirror option. Put an original (anyone) game in the tray and launch the game from MM.

Then you should launch the game from de Disc icon from the XMB and it should run ....

black screen? i had same prob press eject when it goes black

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News