Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Enable Automatic Download for Game Patches help?

Sponsored Links
    I've tried my best to figure this one out, played around with xregistry.sys with no luck enabling Automatic Download under System Settings.

Anyone wanna take a stab at it?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    exactly what do you mean? auto game updates? be more specific please

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You know, the playstation plus feature that allows the automatic downloading of game patches at a time that you specify. Its in the system settings on fw 3.41

probably can't be done, just thought it was worth looking into.
    Last edited by IndyColtsFan84; 01-06-2011 at 07:30 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hmm, it seems to not work sometimes, and by the way, won't he download system updates and such? and maybe he doesent recon the game properly, and one more thing, wouldent that feature need psn and plus activation? just some thoughts that it might not work if you don't have a subscription?

If you have set up your dns settings in network settings, then when you start a game it will automatically prompt you if you want to download and install game patches. As far as AUTOMATICALLY downloading and installing.. well never come across that one before. Also, you don't need PSN access to download patches, they simply come down your net connection.

i'm not sure if you guys understand what i mean. I am trying to find out how to enable the feature in the picture attached.

Without a Playstation Plus membership.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

auto_download.jpg  

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News