Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Down [Answered] EA online pass help?

Sponsored Links
    So I bought NFS Hot pursuit 2nd hand for 20 and now EA want me to pay 7.99 to play online WTLF? Might as well have had a copy... did you hear me EA you are forcing second hand buyers into piracy because of charging people stupid prices if it was 1/2 maybe but 7.99.

This is seriously pathetic and I am FUMING, thats it for online play on the PS3 now, going to the PC and getting a hacked PS3 FU EA you are seriously so pathetic you money making bunch of SOBs.

On the other hand does anyone have a code that works? <- thats my question!!. LOL

Thank you to all the other serious gamers out there who understand my pain. Boss sorry for sounding off !

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is going to be the new standard with game company's i really don't like the idea being I use gamefly to try out games and when all is said and done the average user wont be able to use any online features of a rented game without paying as much to use it online as it costs to have a monthly subscription to a rental service.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News