Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] e3 flash/hdmi or vga help?

Sponsored Links
    Hey guys,

i have put the 2504B 1A put aside and lucky enough got my hands on a FAT CECHL04-- OFW 4.00

i've made the E3flasher installation and must say it went pretty good first try the softboard was just a bit to short to fit on tfboard heh

anyway, i have it connected via HDMI, now i thought i read you must use VGA instead for downgrading? or does HDMI works?

at least it boots fine installation correct

alright, HDMI is only when entering factory/service mode, then there is no screenoutput, form normal operation its no problem?
    really, excuse all the questions guys, so many info, its hurting my brain...

btw, i try to load all "psgrade.hex" files, the x2tool log shows: File does not contain valid descriptor,please try another hex

not supported i guess, really need another dongle for this, or is there a hex file floating arround?
    Last edited by haze67; 12-25-2011 at 06:33 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Best Answer - Posted by racer0018:

Ok from my experience most of the time that you get that message you have a problem that it is not hooked up right. When I first used my e3 I had to bend all the bins out a little on the clip. Try to reinstall it and see what happens. Thanks

Sponsored Links

CECHL04 fat

Sponsored Links
    hey guys,

to be save i plugged it via VGA. i'm positive all installed correctly, all im getting is "failed to initialize PS3 bios"

its secured with foam, but the clip made a nice click noise when installing anyways?

only thing i can try is cleaning the legs with alcohol, would it be that simple?

this is costing money hehe.. and not working afterall
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

IMG-20111226-00048.jpg   IMG-20111226-00050.jpg  
    Last edited by haze67; 12-26-2011 at 12:43 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok from my experience most of the time that you get that message you have a problem that it is not hooked up right. When I first used my e3 I had to bend all the bins out a little on the clip. Try to reinstall it and see what happens. Thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News