[Answered] Dynasty Warriors 7 Free DLC JP Voicepack PKG help?

Hey guys.

Now that PSN is back up, the JP voicepack for DW7 was added to the PSN Store. I'm only interested in getting this voice pack - it's free on the PSN Store. Is there any way to get this since it's not a paid-for DLC? Is there a direct PKG link? Is there a way to find a link to the direct PKG?

I read the FAQ on this question, but it did not specify whether authentication is required for BOTH paid-for and free DLC. I'm asking since this is free DLC and I'd like to avoid having to get a second PS3 just to get access to it.

Thanks in advance!

Even though it is free, I'm sure it will have to be activated via PSN. To my knowledge you will not be able to use it, but I don't know everything about PSN.

You see, that's what I saw in the FAQ. The thing is, TeamSOS recently released a DLC PKG downloader that lets you download the generally free DLC content that's available on the PSN Store, which leads me to believe that all you really need to get the DLC to work is a way to obtain it if it's free.

That's why I'm asking here since perhaps someone may have found the direct link to grab it.

Say, can I just change USA Voice Folder to JPN Voice Folder? (Like Atelier Totori USA/ JPN Hybrid patch?)

Just try and you will see. And free PKG's can be simply installed via the install pkg option. Free games or pkg doesn't have legacy checks in the eboot.

cfwprophet, I would really like to do it, but I don't have dynasty Warrior 7 JPN Version... (T_T)

Is there someone who has the JPN Voice in here? I don't want to download from start just for that (>_<)

Just the Voice Folder will do, I'll try to do the rest

Thanks ^^

Just ask in the tracker or make a request for it and explain what you want to do. I'm sure someone will help you out. The main thing in ripping/modding games are tha the filenames you want to use should match the name of the orig file you want to replace.

Yeah, I think that would be a good idea. I'll try to make a request in here.

Thanks for the reply cfwprophet ^^