Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Dual NAND PCB 1Gbit 128MB adapter help?

Sponsored Links
    I just received one of these things today. I have no idea how to use htis thing as I thought it would be like the solderless 360 clip but it has some chip on it. How do I use this thing?

I was just thinking that maybe this thing must be flashed onto and then transferred onto the PS3 NAND or one of them. Am I right? Or no? Any help would be very appreciated as well as some info on this thing. Thanks.
    Best Answer - Posted by niwakun:

NAND chip of X360 and PS3 are totally different, pinouts are also entirely different, unless this things can be sort out in a mouse click if you were using a progskeet.

And the product was advertised to be worked on X360 so why do you expect it to work on PS3?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    NAND chip of X360 and PS3 are totally different, pinouts are also entirely different, unless this things can be sort out in a mouse click if you were using a progskeet.

And the product was advertised to be worked on X360 so why do you expect it to work on PS3?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    My Fat PS3 has dual NAND.

I guess I expected it to work on my PS3 because of the dual NAND feature and it says 128MB so I figured that this thing would work probably better than the 360 clips or even be faster.
    Last edited by theinfinite; 03-15-2012 at 02:44 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News