Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Downloaded PS1 Quality help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi im new to actually using psn store and i was just wondering if the ps1 games that can be brought and downloaded are in any way updated (Bug fix or Textures\Resolution) in particular the Final Fantasy Games (FFXI to be exact) cos if there is no difference i can just play them on an emulator on the comp.
    Best Answer - Posted by B4rtj4h:

Try to buy the game second hand. There have been NO updates as i can tell... Since i have both.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    some are , check the game details and see if they mention it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    With the specific game i like there is no mention of it, i am really after personal experience from anyone who has the final fantasy games from psn specifically 9.

Try to buy the game second hand. There have been NO updates as i can tell... Since i have both.

Thx i just wanted to know if there was any difference between the originals and the downloadable.

And as a funny note i was 1 of those super FF9 fans, i paid $170 to buy it brand new about 3 years ago LOL.

If you meant something like fix or special patches, nah. Square is the only one who could do it , and they didn't

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News